Game Day Chorizo Dip
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1 cup shredded queso quesadilla cheese or oaxaca
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 8 ounces chorizo
- In a medium sauce pan, heat 1 clove of minced garlic and a tsp of oil over low heat.
- Increase heat to medium and add 8oz of Chorizo. Cook until brown.
- In a separate sauce pan, add 1 cup of shredded mozzarella and 1 cup of quesadilla or Oaxaca cheese. Cook over medium-low heat until melted.
- Pour melted cheese into your favorite bowl, top with the chorizo, and serve with your favorite Cape Cod Chips!