Potato Chip Buffalo Wings
The Worthey Life
- 3/12 pounds whole chicken, rinsed, remove any feathers, and patted dry
- 3 cups crushed Cape Cod® Potato Chips
- 1 tablespoon Old Bay seasoning
- 1 tablespoon Chipotle ground seasoning
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
Protip: When cooking the wings, after 20 minutes tent the wings with foil to prevent them from browning too fast.
- Preheat oven to 375 °
- Rinse, pick off any small feathers, and pat dry the whole chicken wings.
- Place the chicken wings into a large bowl and coat evenly with seasoning, extra virgin olive oil, and hot sauce.
- Add the crushed potato chips, make sure each piece is thoroughly coated, press the crushed chips until you have a thick covering all over the chicken pieces.
- Arrange chicken wings on a large baking sheet lined with foil or parchment paper.
- Place chicken on the center rack in the preheated oven and cook for 40 to 45-minutes.
- Remove the chicken wings from the oven and allow them to rest for 15 minutes.
- Drizzle the Buffalo wing sauce and melted butter mixture over the chicken wings.
- Serve with celery sticks and Buttermilk Ranch & Blue Cheese Dipping Sauce.