Sriracha Queso Dip
Cape Cod Potato Chips
- 2 T butter
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 2 T flour all purpose
- 1 C milk
- 8 oz shredded monterey jack & colby mixture or similar
- 2 T sriracha hot sauce
- 2 scallions chopped
- Heat butter over medium heat in a medium saucepan. Add garlic and cook 1 minute. Whisk in flour. Continue to whisk and let cook 1 minute.
- Slowly stir in milk. Allow to cook 3-4 minutes, just until thickening, stirring occasionally. Remove mixture from heat and stir in cheese. Stir until smooth and then stir in the sriracha sauce.
- Serve immediately, or pour into a small slow cooker, set to warm to keep warm until serving.
- Garnish with chopped scallions and additional drops of sriracha, if desired.