Spicy Corn Dip
Cape Cod Potato Chips
My Kitchen Craze
- 3/4 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1 (15.5 ounce) can southwest corn, drained
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup chopped green onions
- 1 (7 ounce) can diced green chiles, drained
- 1/2 cup black beans, rinsed
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded Mexican cheese
- 1-2 jalapeños, seeded and diced (optional)
- serve with Hanover® Pretzels & Cape Cod® Potato Chips
- Stir the corn, southwest corn, sour cream, mayonnaise, green onion, green chiles, black beans seasoned salt, chili powder, and minced garlic together in a bowl.
- Add the Mexican cheese blend, and stir until evenly mixed.
- Cover and refrigerate minimum 4 hours or overnight before serving.
- Place in a bowl and serve with Hanover® Pretzels & Cape Cod® Potato Chips.