Loaded Baked Potato Dip
- 2 ounces cream cheese I used reduced fat
- 2 cups sour cream I used light
- 2 tablespoons dry ranch dressing mix
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese preferably freshly grated
- 1/2 cup cooked and chopped bacon
- 2 tablespoons minced chives
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cape Cod® Potato Chips and Snyder’s of Hanover® Pretzels for serving
- In a large bowl, using a hand mixer or stand mixer, beat cream cheese, sour cream and ranch until creamy and combined.
- By hand, stir in cheese, bacon and chives.
- Taste and add salt and pepper if necessary.
Refrigerate or serve immediately.