Shrimp Po’Boy Sandwich
The Worthey Life
- 2 cups cooked shrimp, chilled
- 6 strips thick-cut bacon, chopped
- 1/4 cup mayo
- 1/3 cup pan-fried sweet corn kernels
- 1/4 cup celery, diced
- 1/4 cup, red onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 tablespoon Brown mustard
- 1/3 teaspoon freshly cracked black peppercorns
- shaved Parmesan cheese
- Wholewheat flatbread
- Prep thick-cut bacon ahead of time, allow bacon to cool and chop with a chef’s knife.
- Cut the kernels from two cobs of sweet corn and pan-fry over medium heat with a tablespoon of unsalted butter.
- Cut and slice tomatoes, peppers, and cucumbers. Dice celery and red onion. Chill all veggies until ready to use.
- Add shrimp to a large mixing bowl, add mayo, brown mustard, Old Bay seasoning, freshly cracked black peppercorns, diced celery, and red onions. Mix ingredients and chill until ready to use.
- Layout flatbread and top with shrimp salad, top with tomato, red onion, peppers, and shaved parmesan cheese.